Saturday, December 28, 2013

Say Happy New Year with Sparkling Pomegranate, Lime & Ginger Spritzer (non-alcoholic)

 
 
Saying goodbye to 2013 has been as much a relief as a fond remembering (or at least mostly fond). I'm excited for 2014, my new goals, and what is to come. And when I get excited, I write a recipe - maybe I'll just start calling myself a recipe poet.
 
Today's recipe comes as a perfectly tart and sweet sparkling beverage (also non-alcoholic) that makes me want to ring in the New Year with boisterous glee!
 



 
 
So Cheers to 2014! May it bless all of you sweet readers!
 
Sparkling Pomegranate, Lime & Ginger Spritzer (non-alcoholic)
2 bottle Reed's Extra-Ginger ginger ale
1 32 oz Sparkling Lime Water
Juice of 3-4 Limes
Seeds from 1 Pomegranate
 
Combine all ingredients in to pitcher or punch bowl.
 
For sugary ginger rims on glasses.
Dip glasses first into soda and then into three parts raw cane sugar and one part dried ground ginger.
 
 
Question of the Day:
What New Year's Resolution(s) will you be making this year? And do you have any encouraging words for the rest of the sweet readers? I'm interested in hearing your new goals!
 
For Sweet Roots, I'd like to:
1. Gain 1,000,000 pageviews for my blog.
2. Write and photograph one recipe a week. Post every other week at minimum.
3. Finish compiling recipes into a personal cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...